Bill brings a vast knowledge of business and financial acumen along with diverse operational experience to Telesis.
Bill currently serves as:
- CEO of Keystone Associates, Inc., Aiken, SC – (an Investment Banking, Strategic Planning and Business Consulting)
- CEO of CCO Development, Inc. – Aiken, SC – (Strategic and Venture Investments)
- CEO of Aiken Air Service, LLC – Aiken, SC – (Air Charter Operation)
- And Managing Member of HBR Investments – (Real Estate Investment group)
Recently he was the CFO of United Energy Distributors, Inc., Aiken, SC a wholesale fuel distributor with a multi-state presence.
Bill’s former endeavors included:
- CEO – Georgialina Communication Co. & MetroLink, Inc. – Paging & Cellular (largest communication company in metro area)
- Managing Partner – Burke & Company – Chicago, IL – Certified Public Accountants (60+ professionals)
Bill currently serves on the following Boards:
- United Energy Distributors, Inc – Director
- Reserve Park – Medina, OH – Director
- Fine Arts Center – Highlands, NC – Director / Chairman of Finance Committee
- Aiken Center for the Arts – Aiken, SC – Chairman of Endowment Comm. / Director
- Juilliard in Aiken – Aiken, SC – Trustee & Member of Executive Committee
Bill received his BBA at Loyola University, Chicago, IL, and post-graduate studies at Northwestern University, Chicago, Il.
He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Institute of Certified Financial Planners.