OMxM (Ongoing Management by Measurement)
The executive tool for corporate sustainability
It is an Energy ERP system based on technology that:
- Normalizes resources such as water, electricity, waste and fuel into a single universal metric.
- Gives a complete energy efficiency & cost picture of every building & activity.
- Can be set for overall corporate objectives right down to a single business unit
- Is a critical tool in an age of resource depletion, climate change, fragile infrastructure and fluctuating energy prices.
- Pulls voluminous and disparate sustainability and financial data into one tool
- Drives corporate strategic goal setting and tracking
- Visibly links financial and environmental performance
- Makes resource management and environmental sustainability measurable and actionable
- Provides one-to-one comparison of all resources (energy, water, waste, travel and materials) through our proprietary normalization process
- Provides project tracking and comparison in financial and sustainability metrics
Going Green as a Profit Strategy:
- For the executive:
The system provides corporate level visibility, goal setting, tracking, budgeting, and analytics using one intuitive metric that captures financial risk and environmental impact appealing equally to CFOs and CSOs.
- For facility managers:
Provides comparison of disparate projects such as solar panels, EV charging stations, water conservation and waste diversion in an “apples to apples” manner from a sustainability perspective while providing all the standard financial measurements for comparison (NPV, annual savings, payback). Allows for planning and pinpointing the specific activities on a facility-by-facility basis that have the best environmental & financial result.
- For sustainability managers:
Offers a quantitative vocabulary to measure and communicate the environmental performance of an organization allowing them to effectively collaborate with colleagues in facility and financial roles.
Let us demonstrate the power of this cloud-based tool. Contact us to set up a meeting or to implement this service within your organization firstname.lastname@example.org